Hubei University of Arts & Science, formerly known as Xiangyang Normal College, is located in Xiangyang City, Hubei Province, the central part of the People’s Republic of China.
It has 16 colleges, offering 52 undergraduate majors in the fields of medicine, engineering, industry, trade, management, law, education, literature and the arts.At present 18000 students are enrolled. The university has a teaching and administrative staff of 1537, with 947 full-time teachers, including 120 professors and 312 associate professors.
Hubei University of Arts and Science has more than 16 colleges, offering 52 undergraduate majors.
- Medical College
- College of Education
- Foreign Language College
- College of Civil Engineering
- Radio and Television College
- College of Math & Computer Science
- College of Electronic & Info Engineering
- College of Economics and Political science
- College of Music
- College of Fine arts
- College of Liberal arts
- College of Electrical Engineering
- College of Management Marketing
- College of Mechanical Engineering
- College of Architectural Engineering
- College of Food & Chemical Engineering
Hubei University of Arts & Science is recognized by WHO, IMED & Avicena published in 2007. It is one of the universities approved to teach MBBS to foreign students.