North Sichuan Medical University is a provincial medical school with campuses located in Shunqing District and Gaoping District, Nanchong city, Sichuan Province, China. North Sichuan Medical University is a government-run college of medicine in Sichuan Province and is located in the second largest higher education center of Sichuan Province, — Nanchong, a famous city, the origin of the Three Kingdoms Culture. Its two campuses occupy an area of over 823,693 square meters.Founded in 1951 as North Sichuan School of Medicine (southwest region of China), the school was renamed North Sichuan Medical College in 1985.
Academic departments and schools
- School of Basic Medicine
- School of Clinical Medicine (the Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College)
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Social Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Foreign Language and Culture
- Faculty of Medical Imaging
- Faculty of Anesthesiology
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- Faculty of Optometry and Ophthalmology
The Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical Colleg are the best hospitals in northeast Sichuan.
Which include the following:
- The Affiliated Bazhong Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College.
- The Affiliated Suining Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College.
- The Affiliated Mianyang 404 Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College