Qinzhou College is located in the northern part of the scenery beautiful bay. Qinzhou College in 1973, the school is the only one in coastal areas of Guangxi general public undergraduate colleges and universities.Modern campus academic buildings, a beautiful environment, trees, is a full of vigor and vitality, suitable for learning and a place to live.
College now has 14 Departments
- the Department of Chinese Literature,
- Political and Economic University,
- Department of Foreign Languages,
- Mathematics and Information Science
- Department of Physics and Electronic Information Engineering
- Resources and Environmental Science Department,
- Fine Arts Department,
- Music Department,
- Biology and Chemistry Department,
- Physical Education Department of Primary Education Department,
- UNESCO Affairs,
- Radio & TV Department,
- Vocational Department.
the College has 600 full-time teachers; more than 10,000 students. In 2007, the College has 20 hectares of land to expand the main campus, for the establishment of marine branch has 150 hectares of land in Hong Kong. College has a Key Laboratory of Guangxi province, Guangxi Beibu Bay marine development and use of bases in northern Guangxi Bay base in humanities and social sciences. In order to meet the Beibu Gulf economic and social development, the College will be integrated into the University.