- Yichun University is located in Yichun City, Jiangxi province P.R.China.
- It has a beautiful campus which is located in the foot of Mountain and alongside a River.
- Yichun University is recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) and IMED listed.
- Lowest fee and cost of living in this university.
- Halal and Pakistani food is available in the mess.
- Girl Hostel is separated.
- English Medium since 2005.
- Foreign teachers will teach the foreign students.
- Yichun University is made up of 11 faculties.
Admission Criteria: Senior High School completion in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 with 55% passing marks in English.
Required Documents for JW202/ Visa Letter:
- Senior High School (10th& 12th Marks sheet) certificate.
- Passport Copy
- Filled out Application form
- Guardian Guarantee Letter
- Filled out Family information form
- Passport Size Picture
FEE STRUCTURE for September 2018 Intake
Course Available: MBBS
Duration: 6 Years including 1 year internship
|First Year Fee||36200 RMB (5750$)apx||Per Year Fee||20,000 RMB (3150$)apx|
|Breakup of First Year Fee:||Fee Breakup:|
|Tuition Fee||15500||Tuition Fee||15500|
|Hostel Fee||4500||Hostel Fee||4500|
|Visa Extension Fee||400|
|Chinese Language Books||300|
Note: Hostel security (500RMB Refundable at the time of graduation).
- The hostel fee above is for 2 personsin one room.
- Student has to pay first year fee on arrival otherwise he will be charged penalty fee.
- Student will pay Medical insuranceand visa extension per year.
- University gives 200 unitsof electricity per month, Electricity charges for extra units student must pay by themselves.
- Food & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the above fees. Students themselves will pay these expenses.